ポスター印刷 | 大判カラー出力（屋内用）
|20″×30″ (508.0mm×762.0mm)||$ 15.00|
|22″×28″ (558.8mm×711.2mm)||$ 18.00|
|27″×40″ (685.8mm×1016.0mm)||$ 24.00|
|40″×60″ (1016.0mm×1524.0mm)||$ 38.00|
- * 価格は１枚あたりの単価表示です。
|サイズ||フォト光沢紙 / フォト半光沢紙|
|20″×30″ (508.0mm×762.0mm)||$ 18.00|
|22″×28″ (558.8mm×711.2mm)||$ 21.00|
|27″×40″ (685.8mm×1016.0mm)||$ 27.00|
|40″×60″ (1016.0mm×1524.0mm)||$ 48.00|
- * 価格は１枚あたりの単価表示です。
|20″×30″ (508.0mm×762.0mm)||$ 19.00|
|22″×28″ (558.8mm×711.2mm)||$ 22.00|
|27″×40″ (685.8mm×1016.0mm)||$ 28.00|
|40″×60″ (1016.0mm×1524.0mm)||$ 50.00|
- * 価格は１枚あたりの単価表示です。
|最小ロット||From 1 pcs onwards.|
Large Format and Poster Printing FAQs
FAQs Relating to File(s)
- How do I send my file(s) over for printing?
- You can either bring your file(s) in a USB to your nearest store, use our Web Upload System, or send it through email.
- Is there a deadline for sending my file(s)?
- You can send your file(s) via email or our Web Upload System at any time convenient for you. However, if you are planning to visit a store near you, please click here for store operating hours.
- What file formats are supported?
- Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop (AI, EPS, PSD, PDF, JPEG, TIFF file extensions), Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint (xls, xlsx, doc, docx, ppt, pptx file extensions) are supported.
*Please consult with your nearest store regarding supported versions of the respective applications.
- Can I print in large format using photos from my digital camera/smartphone?
- Yes, it is possible. However, depending on the desired printout size, the photos might turn out pixelated. As such, we recommend a resolution of 150dpi for digital photos.
Our memory card reader is compatible with a variety of memory card types.
- Can I print my Excel/Word/Powerpoint files in large format?
Yes, it is possible. However, sending Microsoft Office application files runs the risk of character corruption or undesired changes in layout. As such, please convert your file(s) into PDF format before sending. In cases where conversion to PDF is not possible, please send us a preview of the expected printout.
I have a physical document that I want to print in large format.
No problem! We will scan your physical document and print it out on large format, at no additional cost.
Please note that our scanners have a maximum allowable width of 841mm per page.
- Can ACCEA edit my file(s) on my behalf?
- Yes, we do editing. However, editing fees will be charged separately. The editing fees charged will depend on the amount of editing that you require us to do.
ACCEA reserves the right to reject editing your files if deemed impossible or unlawful.
FAQs Relating to Finished Product
- Can I get my printouts on the same day?
Definitely! Please click here for a store location guide and call up our store for more details.
- I only need one poster....
No problem! There is no minimum order for posters and large format printing.
- What types of post-print processing services does ACCEA offer?
- Mainly lamination, board mounting, and aluminium framing. Please inquire if you need some other processing service other than the abovementioned.
- What's the maximum printable size for large format prints?
- Depending on media type, the maximum printable size might differ. For indoor use (inkjet), the maximum allowable width is 1030mm and the maximum allowable length is 30m.
For outdoor use (latex ink), the maximum allowable width is 2400mm and the maximum allowable length is 30m.
- Does ACCEA do nonstandard sized large format prints? Are there any additional charges?
- Yes, we do nonstandard sized prints. We will charge based on standard size prices.
For example, if you need a 500mmx800mm printout, which is within 24″×36″size, we will charge you based on the price for 24″×36″sized prints.
We'll also cut to the desired size at no additional cost.
- Does ACCEA do large format prints smaller than A2 size?
- Yes, however, we will charge based on A2 size prices.
- Can I bring in and have ACCEA print on my own paper?
- Unfortunately, large format machines use paper rolls to print.
We apologize for not being able to accommodate such requests.
- I want to print in B&W. Can I get a better price?
Unfortunately, large format machines make use of inkjet, unlike copy machines which use toner, so we are unable to quote you a better price for B&W large format prints.
However, if you would like to print using the copy machine instead, we can quote you the prices based on B&W copy.
- I'm new and don't know anything about large format printing...
No worries! You can call or drop by a store near you and talk to one of our staff to find out more! Click here for a store location guide.
Computer Operating Environment & Data FAQs
- Which operating system can I use with digital printing?
- Digital printing is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Can I upload a Microsoft Word file for printing?
- Yes, you can. However, uploading Microsoft Office applications (including Excel, PowerPoint etc.) carries the risk of character corruption and/or changes in layout depending on the version of the application used. As such, we request our customers to either provide us with a printed sample with the correct alignments, or to verify the test print (printed at our store) together with our staff.
For this reason, we highly recommend uploading your file(s) in PDF format.
- Is it possible to print out flyers without a white border around the image?
- Yes, it is possible. However, please make sure to include bleeding in your file(s). Additional cutting fees apply. For more details, please contact a store near you.